- Learn To Ride
- Equine Welfare
2017 MHC Equestrian Centre Rental Forms
To book an event or competition at the MHC Equestrian Centre, please contact the MHC office at
(204) 925-5719 or email [email protected]
New for 2017 - Fillable PDF forms! If you wish to continue with printing hard copies and mailing, you may still do so as usual.
1. If you wish to use the new electronic option, just download and save the PDF in your computer.
2. Open it with a newer version of Adobe Acrobat and "Save As" the original with a new name identifying it as your club/competition
name's application (you may have multiple events to book so can't name them all the same!).
3. Click on each field to type in responses, and Save form.
4. Then email the filled in version as an attachment to [email protected]
Please make sure it has arrived with us and you receive a confirmation email, otherwise follow up with a call to the office
if you don't receive a reply within a reasonable time! You are responsible for making sure your booking gets to us - we are not
responsible for lost email or physical mail should your booking not be received! First come first served for facility dates.
Barn A Stabling Layout - click here
Barn B Stabling Layout - click here
Barn A & B Overview - click here
WIFI at the EQUESTRIAN CENTRE
We now have access to WIFI at the centre for a small fee. This has made set up so the show offices can connect to online show entry programs and payment systems while on the grounds, report their scores and scheduled running times live thus allowing riders to keep up with their schedule from their phones during the show, and to allow 'on the fly' checking of memberships and rules online by the show administration.
Manitoba Horse Council Office
145 Pacific Avenue
Winnipeg, MB, R3B 2Z6
Phone: (204) 925-5719
Fax: (204) 925-5703
Email: [email protected]
Winter 2017 Office Hours:
Monday to Friday 9-3:30