- Learn To Ride
- Equine Welfare
2018 MHC Equestrian Centre Rental Forms
To book an event or competition at the MHC Equestrian Centre, please contact the MHC office at
(204) 925-5719 or email [email protected]
Please read and complete the appropriate booking form prior to calling. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
If you wish to continue with printing hard copies and mailing, you may still do so as usual.
1. If you wish to use the new electronic option, just download and save the PDF in your computer.
2. Open it with a newer version of Adobe Acrobat and "Save As" the original with a new name identifying it as your club/competition
name's application (you may have multiple events to book so can't name them all the same!).
3. Click on each field to type in responses, and Save form.
4. Then email the filled in version as an attachment to [email protected]
Please make sure it has arrived with us and you receive a confirmation email, otherwise follow up with a call to the office
if you don't receive a reply within a reasonable time. You are responsible for making sure your booking gets to us - we are not
responsible for lost email or physical mail should your booking not be received. First come first served for facility dates.
Barn A Stabling Layout - click here
Barn B Stabling Layout - click here
Barn A & B Overview - click here
Please note that all horses using the Equestrian Centre are required to have a current negative Coggins certificate.
WIFI at the EQUESTRIAN CENTRE
WIFI can be accessed at the centre for a small fee. This allows show offices to connect to online show entry programs and payment systems while on the grounds, report their scores and scheduled running times live thus allowing riders to keep up with their schedule from their phones during the show, and to allow 'on the fly' checking of memberships and rules by the show administration.