Reasons to Join MHC
Benefits of being an MHC Member
Automatic Insurance (2023 coverage)
- $5,000,000 Personal Liability insurance for personal use, ownership or handling of horses. Coverage excludes commercial use of horses - please see Acera Insurance information below. Please direct questions to Acera at 1-800-670-1877 Equine Department
- $45,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Liability insurance for the non-commercial care, custody, control or transport of up to 3 non-owned horses (limits apply).
Canadian Horse Journal
MHC Members receive a reduced-rate subscription to the Canadian Horse Journal. Get 4 BIG quarterly issues each year including the Annual Canada's Equine Guide. Click here for info.
Optional Insurance Add Ons
- Members Named Perils - covers the death of an owned horse from fire, lightning, or collision/overturn of trailer, attack by wild animal or dog to a maximum of $10,000
- Members Tack Limit $10,000 any one occurrence / $10,000 any one membership per policy period
Programs & Education
Coaching Designations & Certification
Clinics & Events